- EP 192 Royal Road, Maracas, Saint Joseph
- Conference & Function
La Soledad was originally a 25 acre cocoa and coffee estate Old Spiers Estate. Nestled in Maracas Valley, the estate faces the Northern Range, with a birds eye view of El Tucuche, the second highest peak in the Northern Range.
The original structures on the property were an old estate house which was rebuilt 40 years ago and is now the villa. There were also four cocoa houses, with the largest being the only surviving one which is actually 126 years old.
La Soledad has now been converted to a rustic outdoor and indoor multi purpose event venue and resort with several facility and guest capacity options:
1. Villa - consists of four bedrooms including a large bridal suite and dressing room. It is a perfect setting for a small intimate function. There is a seating capacity of 50 which includes access to the sprawling verandah which opens out to the upper landscape deck area.
2. Upper Deck - contains an outdoor gazebo that looks upon the Northern Range, which boasts the most spectacular view on the estate and is often chosen as one of the preferred spots that our couples use to tie the knot.
3. Poolside - 5000 sq ft of tiled area with a pool backdrop that could easily seat 300 persons dinner style.
4. Elevated Deck - situated in front of the old cocoa house, this two step elecated area can be used for a bridal party which can seat 500 persons theatre style.
5. Convention Room - seats 40 persons lecture style and is airconditioned, soundproof and is a state of the art audiovisual
6. Parking - for 150 with security
Great for Weddings, Fetes, Corporate Events, Retreats and Weekend Getaways