[Description] PREStige FETEOLOGY 2013 Presentation College San Fernando's Premier ALL INCLUSIVE As the dust settled on PREStige 2012 – Double Gold Edition and the transformation from fete location to playing field began, we had them with one thing on their minds…PREStige 2013. This is The Ultimate Feteing experience. PREStige: where CLASS IS FUN. ENTERTAINMENT, FOOD, DRINKS: Featuring…See More
[Description] PREStige FETEOLOGY 2013 Presentation College San Fernando's Premier ALL INCLUSIVE As the dust settled on PREStige 2012 – Double Gold Edition and the transformation from fete location to playing field began, we had them with one thing on their minds…PREStige 2013. This is The Ultimate Feteing experience. PREStige: where CLASS IS FUN. ENTERTAINMENT, FOOD, DRINKS: Featuring the finest lineup of Entertainment, Food, Beverages, Décor, Fun Factors and Infrastructure with master classes from Machel Montano HD Kes the Band King David Michael Rudder Black Stalin. JOIN the PREStige FACEBOOK PAGE - https://www.facebook.com/PREStigeFete?fref=ts TICKETS: This year we've included the added convenience of creditcard transactions to make your experience much more convenient. Online Tickets for PREStige Feteology are now available - Visit www.ticketgateway.com Use find event tab and search for (1271) PREStige Feteology 101 The Science of Feteing on January 20th 2013 to be amongst the first to secure your spot in The Most Prestigious Fete of 2013. Tickets on sale at every mall branch of Nigel R Khan booksellers (credit cards accepted) and More Vino North and South. TT$750.00 at Nigel R Khan Booksellers (mall branches) & More Vino North & South USD$125.00 via www.ticketgateway.com - Search for (1271) PREStige Feteology 101 The Science of Feteing via events tab MORE VINO NORTH PAGE -https://www.facebook.com/morevino - 23 O'Connor Street, tt Port of Spain - (868) 622-8466 MORE VINO SOUTH PAGE - https://www.facebook.com/southvino 33 Scott Street, - San Fernando. (868) 223-8466 Tickets are also available from PREStige Committee Members: SOUTH Anthony Bisnath (Gulf City) - 331-3136 Quentin Dyer - 759-4386 Ronnie Ishmael - 681-9594 Steven Samlalsingh - 741-4617 Patrick Chin - 683-2648 Mazel Baptist - 466-1248 Imtiaz Ahamad - 680-8587 Joel Edwards - 680-2958 CENTRAL Barry Rajpaul - 685-4437 NORTH CHICKEN aka Curtis Emmanuel - 685-8564 Shane Baird - 72SHANE Jason Ifill - 710-1150 Keith London - 714-2329 Mark Mungal - 468-4555 Andrew Friday - 354-9429 EAST Mikhail Samlalsingh (UWI) - 475-6261 HIGHLIGHTS: Prestige 2012 Highlights - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-Ja4eaX5vc&feature=plcp Prestige Double Gold 2012 Video Highlights - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siLGw-hV3Jw ABOUT: PREStige is the annual Carnival All-Inclusive Fete hosted by the Presentation College San Fernando Past Students' Association. PREStige is the principal source of finance for Presentation College. 90% of the profits of PREStige is for the college. The other 10% is given to various charities in the community. Look out for other events from PREStige including some of the free, public panel discussions on topical issues involving the finest minds in the country. PREStige has become a highly respected brand that rePRESents thinking people who know how to party. PARKING: Confirmed Secured Parking Arrangements for PREStige Feteology 2013 thus far. Stay tuned for more: 1. JTA Supermarket, Carlton Centre, St James St 2. Water Taxi Car Park, Flatrock, Lady Hailes Ave 3. Pres College via St Michael's Pool Entrance - 'Early Bird' parking. 4. Great Wok Car Park, lower St James St 5. CARIBEL Car Park (both sides) - Hobson St. There will be shuttle service from beginning to end.
There are no additional photos for this event.