Buzz.tt is an online community in which users browse events, venues, activities, performers, movie listings and galleries. Members can create profiles to review, comment, upload photos and share opinions and personal experiences. Promoters, performers and venue owners have the ability to manage their own page content. By using this site you understand that Buzz.tt does not endorse or adopt the content posted or supplied by third parties, but merely provides a service by allowing users to access information that has been made available by others. Any opinions, reviews, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers and users, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not that of Buzz.tt. Third party content available through this site represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information providers or users. As a provider of interactive services, Buzz is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, review, statement or other information or materials posted on the site by or originating from any third party. These guidelines are to help in making the community a safe and useful place for local event/venue information. Your use of Buzz.tt is subject to these Community Guidelines and the Buzz.tt Terms of Service.
1. When listing information do your best to add correct information
When adding/taking responsibility for event, venue or performer information, ensure that the information is correct, current and maintained regularly if the information changes.
Do not post false or misleading information or falsely state, impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent your identity, your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present.
- Do include accurate information, including date, time, location and description.
- Do include a sufficient description; they are generally helpful to the public.
- Do add only events taking place at public locations. Don’t use TBA locations or private residences unless it’s a ticketed event or open to the public. If you're getting married, congratulations--but unless you're inviting everyone in the country, please don't submit your wedding to the listings. Please note we are an entertainment website not a classifieds website so your garage sale event, though public is not going to be approved.
- Do update your listing if the information changes - especially if it is cancelled or no longer valid.
For Events, Venues and Performers
- Do add a picture, because it makes your listing more attractive to other users. Don’t add a copyrighted photo or one that you do not have permission to use by the owner. Make sure you have the appropriate rights to any graphics or pictures you include - this is your responsibility.
- Do use tags. Tags are keywords you can add to help users find your listing. Don’t use tags that do not pertain to your listing. If we find you abusing tags to increase your search abilities, we will remove your page.
2. Be respectful and considerate of others at all times
Insults or belittling, cursing, obscene, vulgar or sexually explicit comments are not permitted under any circumstances. Likewise, venting, ranting, hateful discussions or attempts to damage the reputation of those inside or outside the community are inappropriate. We respect everyone’s right to free speech but will not tolerate harassment.
3. Be informative
Make a positive impact by sharing your knowledge and opinions with others and strive to post highly informative and useful content.
4. Don’t violate copyright
You may not post content or photos that infringes upon or violates any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, publicity, privacy or other intellectual property or other right, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material.
If you believe that your work has been copied and has been posted to this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Don’t spam
Any and all forms of “spam”, including advertisements and solicitations, will be removed and Buzz.tt may deactivate accounts that are engaged in such activities at any time.
Buzz.tt reserves the right to post informative content about products, listings, features and events.
6. Don’t post offensive content
This includes content that:
- is intended to exploit, solicit or harm minors
- is violent, racist, incendiary, or otherwise objectionable
- contains profane, obscene, vulgar or sexually explicit language
- glorifies self-harm, suicide, anorexia, bulimia, or any other practice that is clearly unhealthy or harmful
- includes link to photos, drawings, videos or other materials that are obscene or that contain nudity, violence or any other images that are not suitable for our community
7. Don’t share others’ personal information
Do not post others’ personal information unless you have their consent to do so. This includes address and contact information.
While interacting is encouraged, you should be cautious about sharing your personal information. We recommend that you do not share your private information, such as telephone numbers or addresses, with any other member that you do not personally know.
8. Don’t create several profiles or cheat the system
Each individual can only have one profile and account. Members who abuse this risk having their accounts deactivated.
BUZZ.TT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REMOVE OR EDIT ANY CONTENT FOR ANY REASON, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. LIKEWISE, BUZZ.TT MAY, FOR ANY REASON AND AT ANY TIME, DEACTIVATE ANY USER’S ACCOUNT AND RESTRICT THAT USER’S ACCESS TO THE SITE.
Response to Violations of Content Guidelines
Although Buzz.tt has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor the content of profiles, reviews, comments or other materials posted, Buzz.tt reserves the right to remove, screen or edit any such content at any time and for any reason, or for no reason, without notice. This may include content that we determine, at our sole discretion, to be inappropriate and/or in violation of the Buzz.tt Content Guidelines or the Buzz.tt Terms of Service. Depending on the level of offense, you may risk deactivation of your account and consequently everything associated with it. If you are unsure whether your content is appropriate or consistent with these policies, please do not post it.
Enforcement of these Content Guidelines and the other rules set forth in the Terms of Service is solely at Buzz.tt’s discretion, and failure to enforce such rules in some instances does not constitute a waiver of its right to enforce such rules in other instances. In addition, these rules do not create any private right of action on the part of any third party or any reasonable expectation that the Site will not contain any content that is prohibited by such rules and guidelines.