Meet the Right People, The Right Way: A Networking Workshop for Business Owners and Executives
Networking is defined as "the action or process of interacting with others to exchange information and develop professional or social contacts." The question is, how do we do this the right way?
On Friday March 15, 9.00 am- 11.00 am, the T&T Chamber in collaboration with Regency Recruitment is hosting, "Meet the Right People, The Right Way" at the T&T Chamber building, Westmoorings.
Facilitator Lara Quentrall-Thomas will cover the following:
- The importance of networking in today's market
- Different types of networks
- Habits of successful networkers
- How to prepare effectively
- Networking skills and tips for different types of networking events
Members $150 + VAT | Potential Members $250 + VAT
Space is limited, so book your place early!
Please contact Ms. Kyra Arthur at 637-6966 ext 1252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . email@example.com
There are no additional photos for this event.